Shipping and Return Policy
Sailing Services accepts Master Card, Visa, and Discover cards, as well as checks, wire transfers and PayPal. Orders paid by check may be held until the check has cleared. Returned checks are subject to a $20 fee.
Orders may be placed by phone, fax, email or Online. Verbal orders for fabricated rigging assemblies are made at the risk of the customer; written orders via fax or email are preferred and highly encouraged.
Shipping charges are FOB Miami, FL (or origin) and are invoiced at the time of shipment. Sailing Services ships via Fed Ex, UPS and the United States Postal Services, as well as other freight carrier and forwarders. Expedited shipping is available; please inquire at time of order. Drop shipments or rush orders may incur additional handling charges. Shipping, insurance, and handling charges will be provided upon request. For international orders, the customer is responsible for all duties, customs, brokerage fees and taxes that may apply at delivery.
Shortages, Damage, or Invoice Discrepancies
Please inspect all orders promptly and carefully. Report any shortages or errors to Sailing Services within 5 business days of receipt. Claims for lost or damaged shipments should be filed directly with the shipping carrier. We will be happy to assist with package tracking and insurance information. Billing discrepancies must be reported to Sailing Services within 15 business days or invoice date.
- Contact Sailing Services for a Return Authorization Number (RA#)
- Place the RA# on the outside of the box when returning items to us. Delivery of a return that is lacking a clearly marked RA# may be refused.
- Returned items must be in new, resalable condition, in original packaging with all packaging materials including instruction booklets and warranty cards.
- After inspection, any item deemed not in ready-to-sell condition may not be accepted for return or may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Return authorizations must be requested within 15 days of receipt of order. Returns may not be accepted after 30 days of receipt.
- Custom rigging and cut-length materials are generally not returnable if fabricated to your specifications. Special order items are also generally not returnable or may be subject to a restocking fee.